[alfa] New USA Alfas: Now you see them...now you don't

My understanding is that it is GM and not Fiat that wants out of the deal.
Perhaps with Saab, etc they think they already have a good horse in the race
and of course they can make more money on a horse they fully own than one
they only have a share in. I still think the market would still respond well
to Alfas as long as they held together. People are more open to luxury
sports cars than they were before, but since we don't get to make the
decisions and they don't listen to us anyway, all we are doing is wasting
our time.