[alfa] M mills

Hi Joe. You said:
.  And something tells me that maintenance costs for
an '83 745i, with its DOHC "M" engine and Bosch Motronic injection
are a lot higher than for a carbureted '73 3.0 sedan.

I agree! It's gonna be scary.  However, FYI - the mill in the 83 745 is a
turbo 3.2 SOHC.  The M engines in the 5 and 6 series were NA DOHC 3.5 mills.
BTW, still have an 88 325ix FS ($3500) if you know of anyone looking for an
interesting, cheap ride.  New Billsteins, H&R sport springs, 5 spd,
white/red leather, runs like a champ.  The ultimate snowmobile.  New pics.
Cheers, Ron.