[alfa] spider heater valve

When I replaced mine on my 91 Spider Veloce, I removed the seat, took the knee
bolster loose, all except the hood cable, hung the bolster over the door, with
the door open. R&R'd the valve, replaced the bolster and the seat. The seat is
easy to remove if you have long allen wrenches with the balls on the end so
you can remove and replace the hex head cap bolts easy.

Cordova Ralph
1991 Spider Veloce W/Automatic Transmission 200,000+ (S)miles and few frowns.
1964 Giulia 1600 Spider