[alfa] Exhaust note question

Speaking of exhausts (in the Ansa/Stebro thread), I have an Ansa twin-tip
exhaust on my 84 spider.  I have a very noticable tinny vibration sound and
I can't seem to identify the source.  Could it be from the cat?  I have no
other reference to know what the Ansa system should sound like.  I can
clearly hear what sounds like a stick being dragged up and down a washboard
very quickly, and the exhaust note reminds me of an old VW bug sound.  It is
most noticable after i've released the accelerator (after revving the
engine).  I have recorded the sound and uploaded the file here:
http://www.scalerchelis.com/albums/album70/Alfa3.wmv

Would someone with exhaust experience take a listen to that and give me an
idea of what to check into?  Sorry it isn't in .wav file format, but I
didn't know how to convert it over to .wav from making the movie.  I left
the lens cap in place on the camera to prevent making the file large.  The
sound is what is important, not the picture.  It's 472kb.

As usual, any and all help appreciated!

Greg
84 Spider

---