[alfa] Re: Stebro VS ANSA

OK. I've a GTV-6. I put a Stebro on mine at about the same time that a
fellow club member put an ANSA on his. The ANSA is the more handsome of
the two with it''s black crackle finish, but the Stebro has more
authority, with a throatier, more basso exhaust note. Neither fit as
well as they should, but the Stebro has a big advantage in my
estimation: It's stainless steel, like the original factory system and
fabricated in Canada. The ANSA, OTOH, is NOT stainless but rather 16
gauge mild (Italian) steel. The ANSA will rust out long before the
Stebro.

George Graves
'86 GTV-6