[alfa] NOT TRUE__Reliability-are we going backwards or forwards-Some Alfa conten

Face it- there are many of you
out there who followed Centerline's instructions or Rex Chalmer's
instructions
to the letter, and we're talking mechanically competent Alfistas, and they
lost their valves and heads because the new tensioner failed.

If there are people who are having consistent problems with these
tensioners, nobody is telling us about it.  We have less than 1-2% failure
of the mech tensioner when installed using our procedure.  Please do not
associate our company with broken tensioners just because a few people don't
install them correctly.  Alfas may have there quirks, but why do we need to
pick them apart, they are what they are: quirky old cars.
Nick
Centerline Alfa