[alfa] Parts needed

I didn't think it was possible, but the driving in Miami is MUCH worse than
it was in Boston.  I'm here six months, and someone has to go and crash into
the Spider last week.  Tragic.  I guess, however, if I were still in Boston
it would have been in storage and this never would have happened.  Alas...

Good news is it can and will be fixed.  I think I have everything I need
with the exception of the rocker panel side molding/ground effect.  Left
side.  Car is an '87 Spider Quad.  This guy's insurance company is going to
pay big money for this, so if anyone's got one out there or knows where I
can go to pick one up, drop me a line.

Grazie,

Brian

'87 Spider