[alfa] GTV-6 and Milano Front Calipers

>I heard some of the stock front calipers on these cars were Brembo
aluminum. Can anyone confirm or deny? I am currently trying to locate
some aluminum ones. I >don't want to search for something that isn't out
there so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I worked in a dealer from 86 till 93.  Most GTV-6 had brembo calipers as
did Milano's,  I didn't take note of it at the time but I seem to
remembering thinking that the time that the iron calipers in GTV's were
replacements and the iron calipers on Milanos were the result of the
product cheeping department.  All 4 of my milano's have or had brembo
calipers, all 86 production.

Chris Hall