RE: [alfa] Alfa spotting in Austin

> If memory serves, it seems the ARA had those at one point. I remember them
> being discussed at one of the meetings a while back. They were a little
> bigger than a business card though. Anyone from the ARA have one they can
> point us to?

I actually suggested this for the CAROC chapter a few meetings ago.  I meet
and see Alfa drivers all over greater Chicago that aren't club members, and
most don't even know there's a club.   I wanted to use it as a tool to drum
up membership.   I supposed the same could be done for Digest cards.

It would be a nice initiative for the National AROC to provide some better
marketing tools for us.   Frankly, our chapter can't really afford to market
for the National membership.  The affiliation money isn't worth the cost of
chapters doing their own marketing.  However I digress.

So, what ever came of the high hopes of an AROC mailing list?  I thought it
was to be discussed at the National this year?  Could it be hosted by
Krusty?   I hate to bring up the issue of AROC communication and chapter
support again but...

-Peter

'87 Verde
'86 Spider