From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of Jon
Pike
Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2003 8:48 PM
To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Alfa spotting in Austin

>This is one of those emails where someone has recently spotted an Alfa and
asks if it belongs to anyone on the list. Nobody ever answers and we are all
left wondering, "Who are these phantom drivers?"

Hmmm... I have an idea.   How about a "Alfa Digest Buisness Card" to
print up and stick on a window.. that would work for the parked ones.

Then at least they'd show up here and know about another resource for their
cars..

I remember the Digest cards that some were carrying in their name badges for
the 2002 convention..  helped with the recognition of people you never met
in person..

Jon
77 Spider