[alfa] FS: Car Cover for spider

I have for sale a car cover for a spider bought from IAP. It's tan, fits very well, has pockets for mirrors, holes for locks, etc. $100 or best offer, thought I'd offer here before hitting ebay. Fit perfectly on my 91 spider.

Also, shortly I'll have available a set of the 14" Cromodora Daytona wheels from said spider. Paint is in excellent condition, if anyone's interested in those drop me a line as well.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Eugene
91 Spider Venice, CA