[alfa] Re: alfa in a raging Snowstorm?

Wow, if you've missed driving your alfa in the snow...
It is a joy. Some of my favorite driving experiences have come from driving
my old GTV6 in the blinding snow. What an incredible snow car. The controlled
slide is just delicious. Of course that snow driving accounts for why I had to
sell the rusted hulk.
The 164 is a similar story with a less rusty end. 164L is a very nice snow
car. Fitted with good quality snow tires the 164 offers comfort, safety, fun
driving... Of course the doors are going to freeze open on you occaisionally...
If your Alfa has the galvanized body, get it out and have some fun in the
snow.
See ya,
Jim Oiler
1991 164L (snow lover)