[alfa] GTV6 intermitt. grinding 1 and R

I can't say they all do that, but my 84 always has (when in that rare mood).
I have replaced the master, slave, etc. and that didn't make any difference,
so don't bother if that's your only motivation.  There is no synchro on R or
1, and the synchro on 2 went out with Agrippa.

You can play with it neurotically or chalk it up to charm.  Or buy a Toyota.
Just don't worry about it: 1 and R are not what an Alfa is about anyhow, so
of course selecting these gears, while necessary, isn't designed to give you
the con brio experience - and as we all know, anything that is NOT about that
experience has always gotten neglected at the works, and most especially in the
"true" Alfas, of which some would say the GTV6 is the last of the breed.

Charlie
LA, CA, USA

84 GTV6
91 Spider Normale