Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 15:31:37 -0700
From: alfacybersite <acs@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] What is this box in my GTV?

Hans F. Milo says, "The aluminum box under the dash,
behind or next to
the glovebox, is the seatbelt interlock device that
the feds mandated
in
1973. This would prevent the engine from starting
until everybody was
belted in."

But what I want to know is why the lights in Rich
Wagner's house kept
getting brighter and dimmer yesterday?

I personally feel 'The Box' must be something
considerably more
complex,
and perhaps beyond our abilities to understand, than
merely a 'seatbelt
interlock'.

Perhaps it should be left exactly where it was placed
and not
disturbed,
lest...