[alfa] Bay Area X1/9 for sale

I got this off a UC Berkeley list. Not my car.
Andrew

Fiat X1/9 (El Cerrito)
5-speed, 1979 vintage sports car, with its original engine.  The car is
black with 1-year old tires. It has had only two owners, and has only
81,000 miles on it. We have owned it for 8 years.  It was used for the
last few years as a commuting car, so it runs reliably well. Needs body
work, paint, and some engine/electrical work to bring it to tip-top
condition, but owner is moving out of the country and is motivated to
sell it. Anyone whos ever driven an X1/9 knows that its one of the great
two-seater mid-engine cars -- a truly fun car. This car would be ideal
for a hobbyist or as a fixer-upper. It would be a shame to sell it
strictly for parts since it still runs mostly ok. We are asking $650 or
best offer.
Please call or Email with any interest or questions.
Contact Aleksi Moriarty, 510 559-9249/aleksi @domain.elided