[alfa] Paintless Dent removal in the East Bay

Andrew,

I had an AMAZING non-paint dent removal done by a company called "Dent
Guys" in Martinez that are mobile and all over the Bay Area.

 They were referred by Bob Wandell at Import Doctors in San Ramon. They
met me in the parking lot at Target Concord, and in 30 minutes made a
dent DISSAPEAR in the hood of my 91 Spider from "bottoming out" the
engine and hitting the oil filler cap from the underside, Cost $125
bucks and it was pure magic. He has done a Mercedes for Bob and a
Ferrari too. They are really good.

Michael Pordes
91 Spider
87 Milano Gold - getting an engine transplant
87 Milano Verde
mdpordes@domain.elided