[alfa] Engine detailing

(tap, tap) Is the microphone on?

I would like to thank Dean Cains for being every bit as anal as myself
and going to the trouble of having a special match made for the Spica
air box paint.  Additionally, I want to thank Jeff Greenfield for his
suggestions and comments during the ordeal but especially for his tip on
using Rub 'n Buff to cover any blemishes on the star. Jeff, whilst
applying the 'make-up' did you ever get the feeling you were smearing on
anti-seize? I would like to also thank all those who offered hope,
support and suggestions as to how to get off the bloody cam / stud bolts
off. However, I must point out it was my friend Michael Romanick who
said, "Some idiot put them on with a hammer and chisel, why don't we
remove them the same way?" Did and done.

Should you care to see a sneak preview of "The Two Liter Engine Who
Pretended To Be a OnePointSevenFiveZero", please visit:
http://ww.alfacybersite.com/BRAlfaStage7Engine.html

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA