[alfa] Spider Seat Covers

I'm re-posting this because I'm not sure if it went though the first time. For some reason I seem to get the digests all out of order and some never even arrive. And others specific digests seem to want to make sure that they arrive and show up in my inbox 5-6 times over a period of days.

Anyhoo!!!!!!!

I've got a BRAND NEW set of leather seat bottom covers for a Spider Quadrifoglio. THey are new, soft, supple and look absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!! I no longer have a spider so there is no reason for me to continue holding onto these when somebody else might actually really need them for a restoration project or something.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33701&item=2443971645

If I have posted this twice, please forgive for I know not what I do!!!!

Tim Annett
Email: tim6@domain.elided