[alfa] 164 Intermittent power loss

(Seems like just yesterday that I read of someone else having this problem)

164L starts OK but has no power below about 3- 4000 rpm.  I have to nurse the
throttle to get it up there and then the engine seems to pull OK.  Idle is
rough.  Once the car is rolling, I get power only by nearly flooring the
throttle.

This problem occurred a few times earlier but "fixed itself" within a few
seconds.  Today we had a deluge and that's when the problem wouldn't go away.

Got the car home and did a quick check of the AFM, temp sensor, idle, and
min-max connections.  None was loose but I suspect the temp sensor connection
is bad.

Suggestions, please.

Thanks,

Don]