[alfa] RE: more eBay atrocities

The horror!

I have seen and spoken to the owner of the infamous GTV Chop Top. It's sad really...I would rather not say anything other than just go read the thread on the AlfaBB if you really want to know.

Now for something completely Alfa related: anyone have a working or non-working clock for a 1750 Berlina? As usual it's going to be the same as a GTV and/or Spider (I think).

Thanks,

Damian

magista@domain.elided
1750 Berlina <-- getting new lenses