[alfa] Re: flooded 164

If you got water in the engine block and cranked, you may have done
serious damage. Pull the plugs (not easy on the 24V) and crank the engine
over with the starter. This is the procedure I have always followed when
drowning an engine (offroading with jeeps). Water will come shooting out
of the plug holes.
Usually the car will recover well in a few minutes,
although will likely have engine error codes all over the place!
If there is no evidence of having ingested water, I agree with previous
advice about drying off all connections with air pressure.

Karl