Re: [alfa] more eBay atrocities

>Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 17:25:47 -0500
>From: "josiechris@domain.elided" <josiechris@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] more eBay atrocities
>
>The less said the better:

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?>ViewItem&category=5356&item=
>2443552845

I dunno - maybe I'm crazy, but I don't find it too terrible offensive.  Pink may not be everyone's cup of tea, but barring the color change, the car is still unmolested.  No bizarre ground effects, no massive rear wing, no tiny wheels sticking out of the wheelwells.

It has a bit of precedent, too - the powder blue color available on Giuliettas wasn't the most masculine of colors, either, but still looks awfully sharp on the car.

- Paul Witek