Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 01:00:00 -0500
From: Joe Elliott <jee@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] re: Milano door panel removal

Be careful--there are two different styles!  One flips open, I forget
what the other one does.

- -Joe

At 6:39 AM +0000 11/17/03, alfa-digest wrote:
>Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 23:30:04 -0000
>From: "Graeme Roberts" <gr@domain.elided>
>Subject: [alfa] Milano door panel removal
>
>I know it doesn't look like it, but the top of the button does flip up.
>
>I have mine apart at the moment so I know all the tricks. Let me know if
you
>want any more info.

Confidentiality Note:  The information contained in this message, and any attachments, may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.