[alfa] Re: 164L interior issues (add to 164 ersatz list)

Another source for the small bulbs used in the instrument cluster and elsewhere on the dash on the 164 (and possibly other semi-recent models) are other European dealerships. I recently bought a bunch at the local Mercedes dealership. Once you have the instrument cluster out, you might as well replace all of them, not only the ones that were burnt out. I have also bought them at Volvo in the past. They are really expensive when they come with the pointed star on them. I hope the bulbs will perform better than the brand has done recently in national quality surveys.

Another item to add to the 164 parts ersatz database!

Sonny
'91 164S
Baltimore