[alfa] BWA Wheel Centers?

The centers on the BWA alloys on my 71 spider are coming apart. I looked on the BWA page, but (not surprisingly) they don't list this style of wheel anymore, so unfortunately I can't tell you the model. This picture shows them reasonably clearly (along with a much younger version of yours truly):

http://www.amcgltd.com/Our_Alfas/spider_2.JPG

Anyone have a source for them, or an alternative that will fit? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Scott Johnson
71 1750 Spider
Alfa Spider FAQ Author