[alfa] Re:L-Jet Spider throttle trouble

 Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 10:32:49 -0500 From: "Jeff
 Greenfield" <alfaguy@domain.elided> Subject: RE: [alfa]
 strange L-Jet Spider throttle trouble

 Most likely the bell crank under the intake plenum is
 partially frozen, and is binding intermittently, possibly
 in relation to temperature.

 Remove the bell crank from under the plenum, take it apart,
 clean and lubricate it and it should fix the problem.

 You can remove the bell crank without removing the plenum,
 you will require some very long extensions, universal
 sockets and/or flexi-sockets, and a lot of patience but it
 can be done.

 HTH,

 Jeff

 - -----Original Message----- From: owner-alfa@domain.elided