[alfa] Dented Spider

After being away for three days I come home to find a
nice big dent in the drivers side of my 71 spider and
no note to be found anywhere!

The question now is whether to part the car out or
not?

Any interest in a Twinspark engine with custom intake
and exhaust manifolds?  Make me an offer, if I sell
the engine seperate from the car then I will part the
rest of the car or sell the shell w/o an engine or
transmission.  You can see an article about the car on
Jim Stecks web site.

http://www.autocomponenti.com/index.html

Frustrated in California

Kelly M
71 Spider TS - NEW DENT (for sale $5500.00 w/dent)
72 Berlina  TS -new paint (for sale)
74 GTV (keeper for now)