[alfa] 1984 Spider Veloce for sale

Before I list this to the public I thought I would let list members have
first opportunity.  I am going to sale my street spider.  This is a beautiful
example of the last of the good interior (dash) cars.  It has 100680 miles on it,
but all driveline has been properly maintained, or replaced in last 6 months.
This year the paint was done, (correctly), in orig. Alfa Red, the seats were
recovered last month, (brown, interior excellent), In Sept.the engine received
new bearings, 10.4 pistons/liners. The head was replaced with one from 93
Motronic, (machined .5 mm to up compression) has the 11mm lift Motronic intake
cams and 10.5 lift exhaust cams. RML Distributor controlled Fuel injection &
ignition (computer works perfectly if changed back), This car is perfectly
straight, and has absolutely no rust, and nothing hidden. Transmission rebuilt last
year, and clutch replaced, syncros are perfect. (I build the close ratio
transmissions and transaxles for those of us racing Alfas) The cloth top is
excellent but rear window is cloudy.  Has excellent tires on stock 14x6 Five spoke
alloy wheels.  Car is in Pensacola, Fl.  I have lift in Race Shop so complete
inspection is welcome.  I will take pics. this weekend, and send them to
seriously interested parties.  Travels with race car in trailer, and can be seen at
Sebring, on Thanksgiving weekend, if I still have.  Please contact directly if
interested. Price $4000.00  Richard Jemison