[alfa] 164 Filters

I'm going to need to change all of the filters in the Quad soon, and I need
some guidance.
The HVAC filter is a direct fit with the SAAB 9000? Are there better and
cheaper ways of replacing this filter?

Air Filter: I don't want to go with a K&N, but are there any aftermarket paper
filters that fit this car? I haven't been able to find any.

Fuel Filter: Is there anything special about the OEM filter? Would a off the
shelf Fram filter be fine?

Thanks Guys

---
Brian Jones