[alfa] critters-NAC

All-  I can no longer resist. Re: vehicles and impacts with
animals...When I was in college, I saw the aftermath of a Elk/Greyhound
bus matchup outside of steamboat Springs, CO. Slightly more damage to the
Elk, the judges gave the match to the Greyhound, but not by much. Bus
probably lived to fight another day, but was towed home from this
particular bout. Elk was still kicking. but did not survive, sadly. It
also REALLY bites to hit a porcupine. (AMHIK ). They grow them pretty big
out there-I could see it's back over the hood line before impact.
Drive carefully.                                                    Pat
Hood, Seattle                                                    '72
Berlina daily driver- the Yellow Peril
'67 Giulia Super- Argento
'67 Giulia Super- Tiger Lily