[alfa] Re: 164 Parts exchange data base

A suggestion: the database should provide as much information as possible as to the donor vehicle and the recipient vehicle. E.g. did it come off an '87 or a '92 Saab 9000? Sedan or station wagon? Did it fit on a 91-93 164 or on a 94-95? Auto or manual? In which market? (there may be parts differences between Europe, US, etc.).

Also: I seem to have read somewhere, but I can' find the reference, that Saab rear bushings are interchangeable with the 164 ones (and much cheaper). Does anybody know about this? If so, what about hardness?
Sonny
'91 164 S (so far with no Saab parts)