[alfa] featured marque

JR wrote:

Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 20:58:03 -0500
From: "J.R. Lehman" <jlehman@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Notable past events in Alfa history...

Hi Fellow Alfisti,

Each year the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival honors one marque.  In
addition to special events to honor the chosen marque, posters,
t-shirts and other memorabilia featuring the marque are produced for
participants.  Two festivals ago the 50th anniversary of the Mini
Cooper was honored and this year it was the Corvette that was featured

Hello All
The group (SVRA)  that puts on this race every September has named Alfa the
featured Marque at it's June 2005 race at Mid-Ohio Sports Car course which
is about a 5 hour ride to the West of Watkins Glen.  Both events are great
events but unless they change things around, 2005 at the Glen is probably a
long shot.    I'd be happy to lobby for any year.
I don't think SVRA, the group, actually names the Glen featured Marque so it
might work, who knows?
Rob