[alfa] tire temps, etc

Okay, so my car still vibrates at freeway speed, even though I got most of the mud off the tires and all the wheel weights are seemingly still there. There is some mud that just doesn't want to come off one tire, however, and I'm tempted to put the wheel and tire in a commercial dish sanitizer. Given the temps that hubs and tires see on the track, I'm guessing that ~200F is no problem (please correct me if I'm wrong), but can anyone guess how the degreasing and sanitizing chemicals might affect the wheel or the tire?

Thanks,
Joe Elliott
'82 GTV-6