Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 19:58:38 -0800
From: "karl doll" <karld@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Wiper Blades '95 164LS

This may sound trivial to "real" issues with owning an Alfa, but here
goes...

is it true that the Bosch 43321 Wiper Blade refills are discontinued? ..and
that I have to buy new wiper blades at a higher cost (40921?). Any
performance issues with the Bosch blades...or beter solutions from the
collective wisdom of the Digest?

First rainstorm of the season in Northern California...time to buy some new
ones!

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian Auto Parts on the INTERNET
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-358-1555   856-358-8786
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com/
E-Mail: mailto:bruces@domain.elided     PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm