[alfa] water pumps

Well, if it can be bastardized, I'm up for it... a special high level of
the art.

I saw a top grade water pump a trade show last week, electric. Moves a huge
volume of water. I am going to pursue them for the website, They are
actually made for the race scene but the guy I spoke with said they would
be perfect for our Alfa applications....

Not cheap, but effective. Any interest? Great for dealing with those high
temps.... Bypassing the old pump is easy with a shorter belt. A friend of
mine is already using one on his 164. Very sharp....

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC
Tampa Florida USA
http://www.alfabill.com