[alfa] Paint is good

     Paul Witek aptly observes:  "there is a difference between patina and
wear. . . .  For a lot of cars, a respray is the last step in an automotive
salvation, stopping rust before it becomes terminal."

    I couldn't agree more.  Sally forth and spray as ye need, amici!
Actually, I'm a little envious that I don't have more issues to address with
my Spider.  It'd be really cool to paint it Italian (Alfa!) red, although I'm
told they're all that underneath.

Doug
Richmond, Virginia
77 Spider