From: owner-alfa@domain.elided [mailto:owner-alfa@domain.elided] On Behalf Of John
Gallagher
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 12:38 AM
To: Alfa-Digest (E-mail)
Subject: [alfa] Busted Spider Oil Pan

Ouch.  My '85 Spider lost a battle with a RR crossing.  Broken sump, engine
driven into the hood, boken fan and shroud.  That's the obvious damage.
Anyone have any success getting the town or RR to pay for repairs?  This was
a really nasty crossing, but no caution signs and it did not appear to be as
bad as it was.  Oh, add a broken sump guard to the list.  Thanks.

John