Re: [alfa] RE: Elk and moose collisions

Gee John, driving in Africa certainly has a lot of similarities with driving
in the Top End of Australia.  There are no 'open-road' speed limits and we
too have a plethora of large introduced animals to dodge.  Camels, donkeys,
water buffalo, pigs etc, plus the native species kangaroo, wombat, and
crocodile !

Years ago I hit a huge pile of buffalo doo-doo and I tell you, if thats what
a pile of bovine crap can do to you on the road, I'd hate to hit the whole
animal !

Beatle
Oz
majordomo@domain.elided