[alfa] Parting out 77 & 78 spiders + misc new parts

Hello everyone,
I am tired of pouring money into my little 78 rust bucket.  I'm going to part
her out along with a 77 parts car I bought a few years ago.  I also have:
various filters, hoses, belts,
a new upholstery kit,
a hard top,
a rust free rear half of a 76 which I can cut up and ship,
along with a few other new items if anyone is interested.
   I think I just started with a car that shouldn't have been saved in the
first place.  So I'm going to take what money I can get for the parts and put
that towards the purchase of one of the early 90's spiders.  Preferably
something rust free.  Anyway, as I've gotten a lot of help on the digest over the
years I thought I would offer it here first before I put them up on e-bay.  I will
try to get a better list of the new items this coming weekend.  If you're
looking for something in particular contact me and I'll tell you what the
condition is.  These cars are a combination of new, good, fair and poor parts.
I do have an account with a shipping Co. if someone actually wants to pay
shipping for any big parts.
Ed Gibbs
Ocala/Orlando Florida