Re: [alfa] RE: 40A Cooling Fuse (164LS) - Source

I don't believe the 40amp fuse is running anything other than the fans, but I will have to check.  I was told that if you are blowing that fuse on a regular basis, you may have a bad fan motor that is getting bad bearings and pulling too much current.

--
- Jason Hagen
Chicago, IL