[alfa] Spider Rain Leak

I had my 1982 Spider out in the rain yesterday and my 11 year old, in the passenger seat, got her feet wet from water dripping down from up under the dash.  I felt around and I noticed that the outside of the glove box was wet - the underside and also the vertical side near the center, near the heater box.

I do not see how it could be from the upper front surface of the door, where it meets the top where I have gotten some leakage as long as I've owned the car.

Could this be from either the windshield wiper pivot or from the weather stripping around the windshield, especially on the right side?  The windshield weather stripping looks good.

Any ideas?

Jon Kligerman
1982 Spider