Re: Subject: [alfa] free GTV body in Bay Area

Where was this 3 weeks ago - or anytime before that actually?  I just sold a poor little GTV that "only" needed a new body.  Woulda been a good pair for that one.  Oh well - I'm too late as usual.

Steve Hartman
Balboa Island CA
72 GTV - project street car
89 ford ranger mix - project race truck
89 Honda civic - beat up ricey daily driver