[alfa] Wheels and Exhaust and Bushings

I am "rebuilding" my 87 Milano Platinum and looking for some input and suggestions from digesters about some of these things. THX

BUSHINGS:
All bushings are going to be replaced and perhaps a little stiffer sway bar or two. Any tricks and trinkets suggestions welcome. Things I should look for problem areas etc. Don't want to lower the car so I'm not going to mess with the torsion bars.
I am personally afraid of the DeDion bushing (not sure why) but anyone have suggestions.

EXHAUST:
Have a set of aftermarket headers currently on an 85 GTV-6 that I'm looking at putting on (hope they fit) parts car and have a decent ANSA Muffler from the same but not sure if I want to use it. Looking at an 'Offroad' Style exhaust so don't need Cat right now. What sort of mix and match exhausts/glasspacks etc have people used to get a good sound/performance etc from the ole Alfa and and tidbits about fitting them. Perhaps full independent duals ?

WHEELS:
What is the lowest profile tires/wheels that people have had success with and no clearance problems. Adapter rings for different bolt patterns? Where have people purchased some real nice wheels for a competitive price that look good on a Milano

Steve Cameron