Re: [alfa] Oil Changed... now at high RPM pressure drops

Brian Shorey wrote:
I've had great luck with Mobil One, I run it in everything including my
lawnmower.  Never a problem with oil pressure.
I'd just like to clarify: I had no problems with Mobil 1 other than it's cost... oil pressure was lower, but I never had any fears that the oil wasn't doing it's job. For a daily driver with 100k+ miles (and an 8qt sump!) I couldn't justify it. I still use Mobil 1 (MX4T) in my motorcycle.

--Mark
http://mark.denovich.org