RE: [alfa] Duetto Top (window)

> Has anyone experimented with, or seen a Spider roof with a
> zip-out rear window ?  A few other roadsters have them, and I
> was wondering if it was viable for a (non-original) Alfa top.
>  The erected tension may be too much for the zip I guess ?

My younger brother has one in his '78 Spider.  The window zips up and
across the top, there's a little custom cover for the window, you slide
the cover on the window and then lower the top.

It works pretty well.  It was on the car when he bought it, the work was
done somewhere out here in the bay area.

bs