[alfa] more 1991 164 fuelishness

i thought i'd got past all this, but i guess not.

i installed the new fool pump, and after a certain amount of fueling around,
the car ran fairly respectably this weekend.

this morning, taking my daughter to school, the car stumbled a bit, recovered,
and then about 2 minutes later, stumbled and died. it kind of seemed like it
was trying to run, but after trying to outwait it, i gave up and called AAA.

it's now sitting in the driveway. i tried Jeff Greenfield's suggestion of removing
the fuel pump relay and jumpering it on with paper clips; no soap. i popped the
line off the fuel rail and there's no fuel in it.

until my wife gets home so she can crank it while i check for power at the fuel
pump with a test light, i'm a bit stuck. only question is: does anyone know where
alfa hid the @$$@@ fuel pump fuse?

thanks,
  richard