Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 05:57:09 EST
From: Iopsycheng@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #905

Hey Gang!
Does anyone know anything about Sperry Valve? The phone is no longer in
service. I was just out there in early September and everything seemed
"normal" Did
Stewart go under or is this a result of the fires currently raging in
southern California? I still have a head and cams in the shop. I would
really like to
get them back and get the car back on the road.
Thomas A. Gonnella