[alfa] For Sale 91 Alfa 164L 3.0 V6 5spd

1991 Alfa Romeo 164 Luxury, 4 door sport sedan, 3.0L V6, 5spd, 145K miles, $2950 OBO

This is a fun and sporty car. Excellent torque, and good fuel mileage (avg 25mpg combined). Car starts right up, idles perfect, compression is perfect, oil consumption is much less than normal specs, and does not drip. Of course the car is not perfect; we're selling it because we bought a "new" late model Audi, and i'm hoping to use the Alfa funds to get my project car back on the road. Until that point the Alfa will remain my daily driver.

Red with Anthracite lower panels, silver alloy wheels, Tan leather interior, ABS, Airbag, Power/heated front seats, heated rear seats, power everything, central locking, alarm, custom Hi-Fi stereo worth $2,000 (alpine, boston acoustics, soundstream). Lowered with sport springs--handles very nice.

Body has a few small door dings/dents. Still looks very nice-- recently had a 5 stage paint detail done, nice and shiny. Custom 2" receiver hitch with brake light installed (great for bike rack!).

Very well maintained, 6yrs of local service records, recent: timing belt, poly rib belt, water pump, fuel filter, plugs, synthetic engine (fresh) and trans oil, engine mounts, oxygen sensor, K&N panel air filter (reuseable), and 4 wheel alignment.

There are some extras that come with it, including an extra full set of OE Speedline wheels, and some new parts.

Located in Eugene Oregon. 541.683.3950
g2turbo@domain.elided or worldcyclist@domain.elided
Regards,
Gary