Re: [alfa] Minilite Wheel question

Tom,
Your question prompted me to look at my MiniLite wheels. They have a
rectangle with  I-76-D on the outside of the wheel. I had always assumed
that was the date they were made. To find out more info check MiniLites
Web site at          http://www.minilitewheels.com/
I needed a couple of lug nuts and they were very helpful.
When I talked someone there he told me that most of the MiniLites made in
the 70's were made of aluminum. The real early wheels were Magnesium.
Fred Zimmermann
AROCCC