[alfa] HELP: 95 164LS Engine Cooling Fan not running

The 95 supplement manual sez to look at electric wirings and diagnosis manual, but I realized I only have the 95 supplement of that manual... so.. need some help here...

I have done the following:

o The 2 relays I99 and I100 are for the 2 speeds of the
  fan. I've verified that they are both good and working.
  that is, when coil is energized, the circuit between the
  2 larger pins are closed. These relays are located under
  the center one of the 3 black plastic covers found near
  driver side headlight above the radiator.

o The 94 manual sez the thermoswitch has 2 connectors.
  Mine has single 3 wire connector, which goes above
  radiator toward the relay. I have not verified that
  the thermo switch works at correct temperature. If I
  remove the sensor, do I have to drain the coolant first?

o Fuse was good ( driver compartment, 3rd from left at
  bottom row - 10A )

o Continuity check between ground, and the ground pin
  on both relay I99 and I100's receptacle are good
  (that's the pin closer to the engine than the one
   that's closer to grill)

o No 12V on the ping closer to grill from either relay
  receptacles.

      I would assume that I need 12 V here?

o Measured the 2 pings on the fan's connector,
  around 50 ohms.. I think this means fan is OKEY?

  At one instance, I actually had 12V at I99's hot pin,
  so I jumped the pings to close circuit manually on that
  relay receptacle and for a split second the fan turned
  a bit and stopped, and no more voltage measured from
  there.

Is there another fuse/relay somewhere other than the
2 relays and 1 fuse mentioned above? What should I be
looking for?

Thanks a bunch!

Jess

88 Verde
95 164LS Wife's car

ps. Eventhough warning light came on in the middle of
stop and go on a 90 degree day, I was able to get home
safely after waiting engine to cool down a bit and then
get back on freeway heading back, off freeway, thru the
traffic lights and got home before it gets too hot :)
Was taking visiting relatives from oversea.. we had to
settle for the old and loud Verde for the weekend....